Order processing times
- In Stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 working business days.
- Out of stock 3D Printed products are produced and shipped within 3 to 5 working business days.
- You will receive a notification when your order has shipped.
Orders within the EU
From 1 July 2021, the VAT rules on cross-border business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce activities changed.
We, therefore, charge Value Added Tax (VAT), of the Standard rate, set by the country/state the product is to be shipped.
No more local taxes will be added to the order.
For more information on EU VAT rules, please see the official documentation.
Orders outside EU
For packages bound outside of the European Union, the VAT is not charged. However, you may need to pay import taxes, customs, or other taxes and fees once the package reaches the border of your country, depending on the policy of your local customs office.
- For Norway we uses Posten
- Delivery times is 2-3 days.
We currently ship via DHL Express and Norwegian Post
- Delivery times for delivery with DHL Express is 1-3 days.
- Delivered to a pick-up point you choose when DHL contacts you for delivery.
- We will provide you with a link to track your package online (DHL).
- If you choose home delivery (DHL), the package will be delivered during work hours and identification is required on receipt.
- Shipping to a P.O. box is not possible.
Norwegian Post - Europe/World
- Delivery times for delivery with Norwegian Post is 4-12 days.
- When choosing the shipping method, you can choose whether the shipment should be traceable or not.
- For lower shipping cost, the package is sent as a letter and it is therefore not possible to choose tracking to certain countries.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.